Fórum

Este é um espaço dinâmico, onde gostariamos que todos os associados trocassem ideias, propostas, fotografias.

Este espaço é seu. Deixe o seu comentário.

Data: 01-02-2022

De: biotherm dry skin

Assunto: biotherm dry skin

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone! biotherm dry skin pote.prizsewoman.com/map2.php

Responder

—————

Data: 01-02-2022

De: billigt schampo och balsam

Assunto: billigt schampo och balsam

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on various websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated! billigt schampo och balsam centgr.teswomango.com/map28.php

Responder

—————

Data: 31-01-2022

De: comwell varbergs kurort

Assunto: comwell varbergs kurort

Great post. I'm dealing with a few of these issues as well.. comwell varbergs kurort staru.prizsewoman.com/map18.php

Responder

—————

Data: 31-01-2022

De: god morgon bifido

Assunto: god morgon bifido

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! god morgon bifido ecpe.teswomango.com/map8.php

Responder

—————

Data: 30-01-2022

De: how to remove whiteheads

Assunto: how to remove whiteheads

Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thanks a lot! how to remove whiteheads writhe.teswomango.com/map5.php

Responder

—————

Destaques

Horário da sala da Associação

A APERG funciona através do voluntariado das Mães e Pais dos nossos alunos. Não podendo garantir taxativamente a duração deste horário, tentaremos que exista sempre alguém na sala da APERG nas primeiras semanas de aulas (para garantir a venda de equipamento, bem como para orientar os novos Pais), de segunda-feira a sexta-feira:

Manhã - das 8:30 às 9:30

Tarde - das 17:30 às 18:30 

Caso seja impossível deslocar-se nestes horários, entre em contacto connosco para aperg.geral@gmail.com, e tentaremos encontrar uma alternativa. Até breve!

Ler mais

—————

Seja sócio

Seja sócio

Formulário de inscrição online

Ler mais

—————

—————

Contatos

Aperg

R. Professor Gomes Teixeira
1350-229 Lisboa